I made Spinach-Cashew salad again, and everyone liked it. Here is recipe including my measurements. Feel free to adjust it. I personally tend to put less sugar. Or you may add more salad, etc., etc.
- 1 bag Spinach (188 or 170g / 6 oz)
- 1 bag Romaine lettuce (1 heart … 248g / 8.7 oz)
- 3 red Diced apples (468g / 1lb 0.5oz)
- 1 can Cashews (2cups – 224g / 8oz)
- 4 oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese (114g)
- 1 pkg Craisins (140g / 5oz)
- 3/4 cup Sugar (140g / 5oz)
- 1/3 cup Cider vinegar (72g / 2.5oz)
- 2/3 cup Safflower oil (or Soybeans oil 132g / 4.7oz)
- chopped Green onions (4)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dry mustard
- 1 tbsp Poppy seed
* 1/2 cup of sugar, or less, is just fine.
* Pure Vegetable oil is also delicious